Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Infusion Two (of Four): Week Two



Date:
     Workout:
Total workout time:
Energy
 (1-10):
10=feel normal
Notes:
8/14
MTB ride
1.75
7
Easy MTB from house, up Millcreek, and down Pipeline to Rattlesnake Gulch. 
8/15
Skills ride/Leg/core workout
1.25
7.5
Energy starting to improve. 
8/16
Morning run/Easy MTB ride
1.25
7.5

8/17
Rest day

8
Attended Autism conference all day
8/18
Leg workout/Skills ride
1
8
Attended Autism conference most of day.  Leg workout at Lunch and practiced skills at Trailside skills park in evening.
8/19
MTB ride
2.75
8
Park City MTB ride.  Feeling pretty good despite first week back to work. 
8/20
Legs/Core workout
1
8.5
Rested after work and then a solid leg/core workout. 

Total hours:
9




Notes:  Although my exercise hours are less than week two of infusion one, I feel that I had a solid week of maintaining fitness.  Overall, I felt good.  I was a bit concerned about my energy levels with returning to work AND attending the Autism conference this week, however I was able to balance work, rest, exercise, and even a little bit of non-work/non-bike socialization without over-exerting myself!  This week it was all about conserving energy and prioritizing to do the things that were important to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment